Angel's wings

Monday, March 15, 2004

Weee! Welcome to my new new blog site! For starters, this will do well. Hehe, will revamp when I am sick of this layout and/or when I have the time and expertise (Andy) to do it!

Hehe anyways I am so excited!! Gonna go Genting tomorrow! Be back on Friday! Happy! Will be going to KL first to catch Incubus Live! Haha, Andy's favourite band. Glad that I'll be there to watch it with him. Hehe. Afterwhich we'll be heading over to Genting on Tuesday, and will be back on Friday. Weee!! Hehe I'm so excited! Gonna take the 8.00 am tomorrow morning :)

Anyway, today was boring. Didn't do much. Slacked around and fiddled with the site. Hehe. Hehe. Was already half-packed by last night so didn't have much packing to do. Nothing much happening in game as well. Gotta really focus on my books and notes when I come back. Sigh.

Oh well.. On a happier note. Carol's baby is named! Pensiri Liemphetcharaj Natasha Pan Si Li! Natasha's such a beautiful name! She's discharged from KKH too. Good good. Poor thing had jaundice a while back :( She's really lovely. can't wait to get her pictures. Beautiful girl :) Love her so much! Little precious!

Alrighty! Everyone take good care ya? Muacks. Will miss you all!