Angel's wings

Sunday, July 25, 2004

It's 15 mins to Monday and 15 mins to 11 months and 1 day! :) So happy! Probably my happiest Monday. think the only time I like Mondays are during the holidays. Less blues since it isn't the start of a school week.

Andy's asleep ( I hope ) and I'm going to show him moral support by sleeping early as well. He's starting work at Yellowbox tomorrow. Mixed feelings about it to be honest. On one hand, I am very excited and proud of him. He has matured a lot from the first time we met, and now, doing something he might possibly be doing for a huge part of his life marks the beginning of a new chapter for the both of us. That marks the beginning of the second (feared) part. Adjustment from previous routine. It used to be that we would spend a lot of time together. Even if we didn't have time, we would make time. We met every alternate day if not everyday. Even if we had tuition, I would either go over early to spend a bit of time with him or he would meet me im between my tuition sessions to bring me to the next venue. Even if it meant an hour or even less. So it's going to take a little getting used to this new routine with him working from 9 to 6, and possibly overtime. But I guess it'll be fine. Really proud of him :) So it is thus my job to become a even better gf and be understanding towards everything! :) Just hope that  he would strive hard and show everyone his capabilities. Muacks. So proud of you! But be careful not to overwork yourself k? Oh well, gonna try to complement his new sleeping hours too. Actually that isn't that bad. Have always wanted to sleep earlier. Hehe. Gotta drink more water too! Lots of bad habits waiting to be changed!

Chef's (me) gonna cook him a meal for him tomorrow as part 2 of our celebration. Shall update again another time. Wish me luck! :)

First yawn. Time for bed! Night everyone!! Happy 11th month again dearie! I <3 you! :)

A week more before Fen comes back.. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home