Angel's wings

Friday, September 10, 2004

Yawn. Gonna sleep soon. Gonna start my love-myself regime starting today. Hopefully that is. Just drank dom. Picking where I left off from all that nagging from my mum.. Gonna drink my refresh starting tomorrow. Ditched my doc's cleanser, reverting back to my old harmless, minimal-chemical cleanser. His cleanser was drying my face out very badly. Left it very dry and peeling and itchy. Don't think it'll help my skin condition since the more it itches, the more I scratch/touch, the worse it becomes. So I'm gonna see if a switch works..

Very tempted to try the SKII trial pack. Wonder if it really is any good. So very ex! Gonna be a waste if it doesn't suit me.. Hai.. maybe I should wait and see if the switch deos any good first. Trying to convince myself the more I pile on my face, the more it will protest. Very tempted to try that Facial Treatment Essence, or 'miracle water' aka shen qi shui that we know from TV! It costs like close to 100 for the small bottle and a 100+++ for the larger bottle! Madness for a poor student like me! *Sigh* But thinking of trying it first. If it's really good, then maybe it'll be a worthwhile investment. Heard raves about it.. Oh well, shall heal my dry, peeling skin before I do weird stuff to it.

Okie, time for bed. Need to start sleeping early, drown myself with tonnes of water, keep myself hydrated and well. Need to make a list for all the things I need to buy this weekend as well. School will start in a couple of days. Need craploads of stuff!!!

Night all. Love you dear! Hugssss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home