Angel's wings

Friday, October 15, 2004

Long long post today. Mostly pictures. You would probably have to click on the archive to view all the pics.

My babies by grown again!! They are so adorable! *squeak squeak squeak* Music to my ears. So so adorable! Dilly's doing a great job. Been feeding her babies very often. SO proud of her. I've been busy feeding her as well.

Got a new present today! My piglet plush! Soft soft nice nice. Thank you bunny! *muacks!!!*

Made dinner. Though simple, I thought it tasted pretty good. Ha. Made hotdog omelette. HAHA. Sounds weird but it actually tastes nice. Made cabbage soup and fried chicken chunks with sweet and sour dip. Hungry now....

Oh well. Update next time. Bedtime. Very tired. Have a good weekend! Nighty. Hugs all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home