Angel's wings

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Haha, have been receiving complaints about lack of updates so here I am! Been awfully busy accompanying people to study in preparation for their exams, (Esp YOU Jer! If you do well, you owe me a big fat treat! =D) sometimes school and also Andy. Hehe. Nothing much happened. Or rather I can't recall much. Haha. Lousy memory as usual. Hehe. Good news is, one of my beloved babies have been adopted by Winnie and her boy! Hehe. They came over to collect the hammie on Sat. Sad sad. But at least I know they will take good care of her! Hehe, thanks girl! Hugs!

Met the girls up 2 fridays ago (?) Great recommendation by Ling! Cheers to you babe! This Creation place at Shaw something something, the one at Beach Road. Food's great! Value for money also. Yummmieee.. Gotta bring my boy there some time to try it.

Talking about food, we went to have Tien Tien steamboat today. Haha. Luckily there was a slight drizzle, else gonna be very warm as we could only get a seat outside. Poor boy was sniffing quite a bit cause he couldn't stand the smell of tom yum. Hehe, Muacks, sorry dearies. Pigged out. He finished so quickly as compared too me. Had to ask him to pretend to be eating still so I wouldn't look like a pig. Haha. Silly boy couldn't eat anything without seasoning and we ended up soaking the beef, lamb and prawns in a bowl of soy sauce. Yes, BOWL. Haha. SO salty IMO. LoL. But oh well, he like can already. Haha. Hugs.

Trying to kickstart my momentum. Slacking off again after picking up just a teeny bit. Scaring me to bits. *Sigh* My focus is all wrong. Yet, I can't seem to shift that focus away. Ahhh! I must try harder!

Ate too much tom yum. Tummy's gurgling. Think I'm gonna lie down for a bit. This week's steamboat week! Might have steamboat again tomorrow if I'm meeting his friends. Having steamboat on Thurs at home, and steamboat again at M South on Friday with the girls! Yippeedoo! Can't wait to see them! Char, can't wait for you to be back! Piiigggouut!! Haha. Hmmm, cravhing for brownie and ice-dream.. Bleaaaah. PMSing. So not looking forward to cramping galore. This sucks. :`(

Night everyone! Huggies! Love you dearie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home