Angel's wings

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dear Self,

I am upset now. For some reason I have yet to comprehend. I am just upset. Disappointed. Sad. Feeling really moody and unwell. I am in need of a good cry. No shoulder to lean on though. No knight to save the damsel in distress either. Just a pathetic waste.


Dear Self,

I am not hearing the things I yearn to hear. In fact, I don't even know where and how to start. I don't even know what will make me smile and cheer with delight.


Dear Self,

For a split second, I disliked everything I saw, heard, felt and believed. Why am I feeling this way? Can you deliver the answer to me? Can you free me from this agony?


Dear Self,

Why am I afraid to ask? Why am I afraid of the consequence? Isn't there nothing to be worried now?


Dear Self,

Are am I jealous of something that doesn't exist? Why am I never secure? Why are there still tears to wake me at night? A battle is never lost until you decide to walk away from it. You try too hard. Let another worry instead. It's manifesting. Soon, you will be taking sole responsibility and you'll only grow weary.. Take a break.. take a break.. You have enough to worry about. Worry about your own problems before you worry about other's problems. Don't try to throw anything and everything upon your own shoulders and call it your own. It'll only break you. Others will find their own way of solving it or learn to find them a solution.


Dear Self,

Why am I mad right now?


Dear Self,

Why am I feeling hate towards myself right now..


Dear Self,

*You need a break... Get some sleep... * I'm tired.. I don't feel good..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home