Angel's wings

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Back home from the airport. Thank you dearie for sending me back and sending Leon off. Means a whole lot to me :)

Went to meet Andy this morning then followed by the guys after that. Some stupid japanese arcade game has once again reminded myself of my poor motor skills and should just lay off playing anything that uses more than a brain. Haha. It's the whacking 3-button game in arcades. Fared better previously when I played with Andy. Good fun nonetheless. Hehe. Let that guy do whatever he wants before he becomes a nerd la!

Had a rack of ribs at cartel and took some pictures! Hehe, quite funny. I bought him a set of Anime figures. Females of course.. Haha. Would probably post those pictures up! Hopefully can quench him of his loneliness la! Haha. Took a while for me to decide on them. Haha. School uniform somemore! His favourite. Heeee!

Followed Leon bac to his place after that to meet up with Nana. Help him a bit with his last minute packing and had dinner with his family. Cham.. Ate so much!! Was so bloated especially with that rack of ribs. Headed to the airport afterwards. Met the rest up again, had coffee and chit chat a bit. Quite funny. Hai. Gonna be a long time before that happens again :/ Oh well, glad I didn't make a scene by crying when he left. He probably made it easy but making things quick. Basket, didn't even turn back :(

Starting to feel really weird to come back home without seeing an msn message that says 'hello jiejie!' (for now). Feels even weirder that he will no longer call me to mimic honky tong man or sing a moo moo song just for kicks.. Will even miss him hitting me and his teasing.

It so odd to know he's not around in SG. A little heartbreaking even. Gonna miss that guy so much.. Time flies.. Cannot believe he is still using chipz as my name for his hp contact! Haha (Chipz was an old nick for some game we met in. Oddly, most of the group know me as that as well. And sometimes, they introduce me as that to the other people. So weird :P )

It only seemed like yesterday when an ex boyfriend told me about this cute, funny boy by the nickname of Caprio. Haha. And before I knew it, he became an informant and one of my best friends. And suddenly, my bestest Didi. Now, 4+, 5 years have passed and he's gone to a strange land to pave his way towards his future.

Fabulous friend, amazing brother. Never failed me. Think I've only yelled at him in public once and despite that, he didn't get mad at me or retaliate. All he did was listen and try to explain when I felt better. Always there for me, through thick and thin. Always making me laugh when I was down. Always there to listen when I needed a pair of ears. Always there at my command (Sorry, times like those, I really appreciated it Di!). Always the perfect gentleman. Always sayanging me. My bestest pal, sweetest brother, greatest bud.

Oh well.. gonna be a different 10 months. Proud of you Didi! Jiayou ok? Will miss you and do remember to contribute to DogNPig!

Come on everybody! Ding dong bell! Pussy in the well! Catchphrases like these will always be in my heart with your exact tone. Do try to cut down on smoking and watch your health (and diet!) ah! Booze less too! Save it for the day when you come back! And remember the font thing your aunt said! Don't say I never do my job! Don't think you are going to be taking much pictures there so remember to email us more! Will always be here when you need a listening ear k? *Big hugs* Will miss having you around so much! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home