Angel's wings

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Just got home from an amazing day!!! I am so so so happy today. Had such a wonderful surprised! Bestowed upon me by Andy of course! :) So so happy! Tricked me for days that my present was going to be something else (my best guess was an iPod Mini) but no.. he got me something even better.. my blue box! I had always dreamt of having that special someone to propose to me with that blue box and never did I expect I would get one so soon! Minus the proposal that is. Hehe. He is so amazingly sweet! Made me believe his present was this ta ta bear.. and gave me a card. The reverse has Tiffany and Co. printed on it. Left me gawking and crying. Huge surprise.. Muacks! You're the best and the most romantic person ever :)

Thank you dear for the wonderful gift! The signifance of it is huge! Hope my like my presents as well =D

He also made me a wonderful dinner, comprising steak, mac and cheese, fried kangkong and also mango stick rice. Was delicious. *swoon* He is amazing! I cannot believe that things are still this great even after 1.5 yrs together. Love you dearie!

***

Yesterday was another great day out! Accompanied Bee Yan to the doctor. Quite an interesting experience I would say. Jiayou Beeyan! I am confident things would turn out great! Ate laksa at Holland V and headed down to town to meet Jeremy. Watched I Do I Do with them, and honestly, I kinda liked that show! Funny, local context, witty and I love that twist. Allan Wu is really cute! Li Lin is lucky man! I am lucky too, coz I have you sweetheart :P Was told the hot caucasian girl is Adrian Pang's wife. Wow. Lucky fellow. She's really pretty!

Met up with Andy afterwards to get his present. Hehe. Glad he liked it. I picked out his new number for him. Haha. Last 4 digits are 1937. Picked it coz it resembled leet or 1337 which means very powerful in doodspeak. Go buy 4D! It strike, remember me! Haha. I'm a blardie gamer. Zzzz. Accompanied him to the museum after that. Really chiong through the exhibits man. Lol. Quite funny to see Andy rushing here and there. He really has no appreciation when it comes to art. Haha. A pity I couldn't talk any pictures or spend any more time there. Kinda like the stuff there. QUite interesting.

Tired. Enough of blogging. It's pictures time! Night everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home