Angel's wings

Monday, March 28, 2005

Past few days had been memorable. Times spent with Andy celebrating our 19th month and his birthday. Hope he liked his presents. Had great times with Zack and Ju, and Fu and QY at Marina South. Yummy food as always. Thanks Ju for helping me take such huge pieces of charsiew!!! =D You're the sweetest! Black Angus at One Fullerton proved to be a much better choice than the one at Orchard. The service here was way better and personally, I prefer the food here. Forgot to bring my camera though. Sigh. Loved my teriyaki sirloin. Very nice!!! So bloated. Met up with his classmates too. Also had lunch with his family.. Poor Ethan couldn't stop crying.. sigh.. I feel so sorry for his brother and sis-in-law. I dont think I can handle wailing kids for long. They freak me out big time. Makes you feel extremely guilty for not being able to make them feel better. Oh well.

***

Humans are weird sometimes.. We try as hard as we can to appear selfless and understanding, but often, we can't walk the talk. Things happen you break down.. Trust is eroded.. Some things may never be the same again..

Some things are just too much to ask.. Which is better? To be open and honest about things, or be hush hush about it? Which to pick? To be told the details or to be shielded away from hurt. To ask the person to maintain a distance or to let things progress naturally? Some things are just so difficult.

People often run away.. That's because its too much to bear. Seeing is believing.. The truth always hurts. Some people choose not to be hit in the head. Logical, isn't it? May not help.. but it's better than being presented with the facts. An overkill of honesty only breaks hearts.

But then again, if being less honest maintains harmony.. but then, hides things, becomes secrets, doesnt tt foster mistrust? I don't know what to think, what to choose.

***

God, please tell me what to do... I am hurting badly.. I need healing.. I need a sign. Should I pretend? Should I understand? Should I open my farking mouth and be selfish? Please, please, please help me... Should I walk away? I am hurting too badly to sit there and watch..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home