Angel's wings

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sigh. Almost 2 and he's still at work! And he's still gonna take a while. Sigh. Really hope he gets off tomorrow. Else gonna be so unfair! Poor thing. He's almost maxed out, and his papers and exam is due on sat. And I have 2 papers to sit for this week. I am so stressed out.

On a side note. I can't stand people bugging other people to write them testimonials for friendster!! If I like you enough and I am not lazy, I will write one for you! Don't bug me! Don't be so thickskinned can. If someone really likes you, he or she will automatically write for you without even asking can? Don't gimme the crap about whether I have asked people to write for me and therefore maybe I should write for you as well cause I don't ok! People wrote for mine cause they wanted to. I am not free like you to ask around ok! Blardie sway. I don't even know you very well, met you or have you in my list let alone know what to write lor! Bu yao lian! Don't pretend to be popular! So suay. Go in icq first thing ganna bombed.

Ok paiseh. Ranted enough. Now I feel better. What's it with people and testimonials. Ask people to write will make you look pathetic and not popular what. I don't get it. Stupid guy.

Still stressed. Been researching for Andy for the past few days fo his take home exams and papers. Think I know more about his work than my own. Hur hur. Hai. Hope he finishes up soon. So late already!

Oh, it's been raining recently! So happy! Wheeeeeeeee heeeeeeeee! Oh happier now. Time for bed. Night all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home