Angel's wings

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Those familiar lights on the ceilings.. That familiar smell that irks my senses..

Happy Birthday Kor Kor!

Today is a really special day for a very special someone. He is none other than one of the loves of my life. My brother!! He may not read this but still, I would like to pay a special tribute to a wonderful man that has been a constant source of love and snide remarks. And of course, my protector of the universe. My Kor Kor! My beloved Monkey Boy! My Piece of Shit!

When I was little. I secretly hated my brother. being a little pain in the ass, I often got him into plenty of trouble by being a little whiny bundle of evil aura. We grew up fighting a lot, wrestling, and playing with real weapons, knives! But when we were in our teens, things got a lot better and I grew to love this man, my brother. As we grew older, he taught me boyish things like gaming and protected me from harm from pesky boys. By telling me that if anyone were to ever bully me, he would beat that fellow into pulp. My hero!

Our time spent together were never boring. We engaged in plenty of 'intellectual arguments' aka crap talk and 'you piece of shit' and 'puddle of pee' became referrals of endearment for each other. But of course, no harm was intended. We just loved making snide remarks at each other. In a way, it was our way to show our love for each other. :) We played together, poked each other, slapped each others butts and threw insults at each other. To him, I was the sister who was never pretty, always ugly. He NEVER tells me I am pretty. To me, he was the brother who was always fat, never slim. And the boy my mum always said was handsome. @#$%^&* Haha, In truth, I think he secretly adores me! Haha. Nonetheless, I adore my brother. He is a man, I think, who would protect me to death. I too, would die for him.

I remember the times when I went through heartbreaks and my brother, would cry along with me, telling me emotionally that it pains him to see my cry, because he loves me. How lucky am I, to have my brother tell me he loves me. On other occasions, knowing my pain, he would say nothing, and put his hands of my shoulders and squeeze it gently, as if he were telling me its alright, its ok, Kor Kor understands. The times he held me in his arms and stroked my head, is a love that I never imagine would come from him. I know he loves me, and that his love will always be there. I too, love him deeply. Because we are bound by blood and flesh.

There are many reasons why I love him. Apart from the fact that he dotes on me! First, I think he's the most patient 25 year old I've seen. He calm, cool and collected. He's sweet and nice, when he wants to. Seldom to me though. Hahaa. He's funny and witty and makes me laugh. Hes confident and he's casual. He's a charmer. He's smart and knowledgeable. And most of all. He has me as a sister! Haha! I make all things shine. WAHAHA.

So on this wonderful day, I would like to wish this special man, who outraced me by two years to become my blardie older brother a wonderful salty 25th birthday! I love you kor kor! And I wish that I am able to be a sister to you like how you are a brother to me. That when you are stressed, or sad, you can always knock on my door and I too, will give lend you both my ears and both shoulders to cry on should you need them. That I too, will hold you and cry with you. Because your happiness is mine too, and your pain, I would very much love to share too!

Thank you Kor Kor for being my brother. I am lucky because few have good brothers, and I have a great one. And please. Lose some fats around your tummy and stop jiggling it when you see me!

Hugs and Kisses,
You little sister aka Puddle of Pee. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home