Angel's wings

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Deceitful little world that we're living in.

What is the world coming to?

Entangled in a web of lies.

Ever looked at the person next to you, closest to you, and wondered how much of his soul he's willing to bare to you?

Ever wondered if the friend you grew up with has the same amount of integrity that came promised with the friendship?

Ever felt like you are just part of a game, and you are just a pawn?

Ever thought that you were a somebody, but now realised you were actually just a piece of unscrambled puzzle?

Ever felt jaded about the world around you, that you become resigned to life?

Ever been disappointed in your fellow beings?

Ever wished you had the courage to retort the lies but afraid it isn't the case?

Ever had faith in absolutely nothing at all?

***

The NFK probe is getting really scandalous. I wonder how deceitful people ever sleep at night. Liar liar pants on fire. I'm hellava sure their pants will go boom they moment they reach Hell.

Life's proving to be quite boring. Someone's at reservist, which means I only get disturbed/can disturb someone at night when he's bored (Thanks hor. Bored liao then will think of me and call me $%^& but it's ok, I am bored too. Waahhaha!) Nevermind, hopefully Sat we can do what we planned to do. Hopefully. The others are busy poking each other's backside in the day. Haha.

Oh ya, thanks didi for calling me last night :) Great hearing your voice as well as Tween's!! Must come back ok. After that we go party! And please send me those pictures and vids soon! Hehe. :)

My mouth is full of ulcers and I am coughing badly as well. Ate too much cookies and a tad too much rubbish. Tongue got cut by candies. So lotsa 'bubbles' on them. Sucks. Hope my ulcers heal up quickly. Hard to talk like this! Not to mention, it hurts quite badly when I eat/talk/yawn/open/move my mouth!

Tomorrow's the ultrasound. Not sure what's gonna happen or how it's gonna be. In a weird way, I am a little excited. But yet, part of me is afraid. Afraid of what is installed for me. I'm never ready for such things. Oh well.

By the way anyone seen the new Backstreet Boys? Nick Carter is getting fat fat fat. Can't differentiate his chin from his neck! Hehehe. Hooked on their new song, Incomplete. Easy to sing along to! Haha :)

Ok, gonna go read then sleep. Good night and before I sign off, here's the song I am so into right now. Yea yea, I am a boyband worshipper!

Over and out!

Backstreet Boys - Incomplete

Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can't find no rest
Where I'm going is anybody's guess

I've tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete

Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby
It's written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake

I've tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete

I don't mean to drag it on, but I can't seem to let you go
I don't wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go (alone)

I've tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete

Incomplete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home