Angel's wings

Monday, September 05, 2005

Been some time since I've done a written update. Been awfully lazy.. I mean busy :P (Ya ya, lazy la!)

Got some news to share, a little late but I've been *ahem* busy you see (Just replace that busy word with lazy when you deem fit, I wanna ease my conscience :D)

First things first, I've found a job. Been really lucky, was the only resume I sent out and the the only interview I have gone for. So very very thankful for it. For those whom I haven't informed but should have, sorry dearies, just that things have been going really fast and everything was settle within a week, plus I wanted to wait for my results before I tell you guys.. and I've been awfully *busy* :P

Designation Trainee Bank Officer for DBS Call Centre. So remember not to yell if you hear someone sounding like me over the phone when you call in to make a query or complaint! Be nice ok? :D I should be starting next Monday if there are no hiccups. :)

Second news is.. I don't know if it's good or bad but I am still thankful for it. I've graduated and managed to secure my honours as well. Bad news is I failed one subject. Got a blardie 16 mark but luckily it didn't affect my graduation, just affected my classification of honours, that's all. Phew. Didn't think I would make it but, I did and in a way, I'm happy, hee. A little sore that I failed that particular paper but I guess I really couldn't help it that particular day. Did moderately well (by my standards :P) for the rest of my papers so yeah.. pulled up my score a little.. But wished I had done better but oh well.. Just really glad I managed to graduate and honours for me is really a bonus. Just glad my efforts paid off. But a little upset over that subject. Went through so much for it.

But then again, YAY! I've graduated!! Have a quiet dignity actually. Been through a lot, and survived. Perhaps to many of you, graduating is peanuts but to me, graduating at the lowest point in my life may well become the highlight. But I'm happy at least I made my mum happy and proud. Gave me a big hug when I told her of my results. And she told me that she is very proud of me that because I would often break down in front of her during that period over something. And she was really worried I wouldn't make it. But I did, so YAY!

Darn, fishing guild still down.. Yea yea... I blogged coz some shop in my game is closed.. Awfully *busy* you see... Haha.

And no partying pictures la. Haven't been partying much over the weekend. Been sick sick sick! Happy sick!

Life is looking up and I'm happy! And I'm awfully laz.. I mean Busy!

Happily waiting for my loots from Birkis and Old Navy now. Yea! Been busy shopping as well!

Gah, one more week of freedom more to go. After that it'll be slaving for our capitalistic society for another 30 odd years. Gah gah.

Update another day la. I'm very busy one you know :P

Good day ahead!

Yawn. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home