Angel's wings

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Deepavali everyone!

And happy belated Halloween!!!!!

Yesterday started late but ended up great! Went Chinablack with the same gang as of Saturday. Met the girls at like 1+ am! David and Ken came at like almost 2! That place was having a Halloween NUS bash earlier on so there were lotsa students. Haha. But quite happening. Lotsa people dressed up! Quite cool! But the I preferred those who were at DBl O on Sat. SOme of those angmo.. especially this droolsome looking guy was wearing just a cape, pants and a phamtom mask. Ahahaha. Go imagine yourself :P

These two guys really mei hua shou. Super sweet and gentlemantly. They came all the way from Malaysia. At least David did, Ken I dunno. Think they will make great friends. Just too bad David is going back to M'sia to do some business. But he promised he will give Christina and I a surprise during Christmas! Haha so exciting!

Ken is very very sweet!! He's actually the first guy who paid attention if I'm sweating and to pass me the tissue or to fan me whilst we were at the dancefloor! So sweet!! He's so cute. Felt like a princess, got people to sayang me, hold my drinks while I drink and fan me! So xin fu! And the best thing is, they aren't sleazy. And he sure knows how to make me blush and laugh with glee :D Heard from Christina on Day 1 that he's a very very nice guy.

Yay, he just messaged. He's really adorable though. Dunno where he got my number and kept reminding me all night that that number is his when he gave me a miss call earlier. He's so sweet!

Gonna be seeing them again tomorrow night hopefully. Yippee doodles!

Do you believe in attraction through chemical scents? Some people just have this scent that attracts you. Have you ever been in that position that you feel you are back to your most primitive roots? It's this particular scent that draws you to that people. Quite intriguing. Scents are powerful tools. When a person draws you close to take a breath of your perfume or your shampoo, it just sends a tingling sensation down your spine. What defines attraction? Is it the way she moves? The way she laughs? The way she looks? Or simply a matter or body scents? Some simple things looks so much more complicating when you bring them down to the rawest form, don't you think?

Hmmm. Don't really know what I babbling about. Still too much alcohol in my system. Time to go down more fluids.

Gonna miss last night. ALcohol was great, music was awesome and who says I don't exercise! Danced till I sweat buckets! Aweeessssooome!!

Tomorrow tomorrow! Hope to bump into my darling babe tomorrow! Weeee! ^^v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home