Angel's wings

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

And so, as shown on the pictures below, I went to Ubin with the guys yesterday! Had a lot of fun despite an accident. Yeah yea, clumsy me fell down again. Was riding down the slope when I jammed brake the wrong brake. Braked the front wheels instead of the back (I didn't know which was which ><) and got thrown over my bike and down the slope. So wounds on both my elbows and my left knee cap know. Bruised and slight abrasions on my right thigh and knee cap as well as my belly. Pain like hell man. But to everyone's surprise I didn't cry. Just kept laughing. But doesn't mean if I didn't cry it wasn't painful la. Was freaking painful. But had to tahan because I didn't want to spoil everyone's day especially when I fell like early in the morning.

So the guys took me to the NPP near the jetty of the island, got first aided by this police-clown (damn funny uncle!), fed me with food and coconut juice and off we went to cycle again! Hehe. So brave right. Hahaha. Didn't want to waste everyone's time and spoil the day! Had a good time laughing and watching the guys fool around. Damn funny! But of course, this time I was treated like a Queen by everyone! Damn shiok man!! Hehehe.

Went to Leon's place to wash up after that with the rest. Wanted to just die in his bathroom cause it was so damn painful and raw! >< (But I was cycling around with my wounds previously) Damn funny. But decided not to cause if I pass out, I would have to die, otherwise they would never let me live this 'she was naked in the bathroom and we had to barge in' story down.

After washing up and all, my kneecap started to swell up badly and they took to the doctor. Was damn funny. Felt like a princess man. First time got people to help me take off shoes and tie my shoelaces! Damn shuang I tell you! One guy on each foot. Shioks like hell! Felt damn paiseh though. Everyone, including those at Ubin were like staring at my leg in horror and casting sympathetic glances at me. Maluating. Went back to his place and napped for a bit before Tween sent me home. Damn cham.

Ok la, in quite a bit of pain now. Shall go rest up. Wounds keep dripping this yellowish liquid. Yuck. Gonna go act like a baby now. Thanks guys for taking care of me again! I had craploads of fun despite the little accident. Hehee. Thanks for the royalty treatment! May it continue even after the wounds have healed! Malimalihom! Haha!

K blog again when I am feeling less sleepy! Still got a lot of pictures I havent transferred! Byeeeee!