Angel's wings

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Came back quite a while ago from Ikea. Saddest. Couldnt find what I wanted. Oh well. Guess Di would have to make another trip with me another day to somewhere else. Sian.

Feeling oddly uncomfortable now. Bad headache, nauseous and my heart hearts, literally. Dunno what I ate. Maybe I've been walking around too much today.

On a brighter note, Di bought my game! Yayyiest! So now Tween and Di are both playing FF now! Weet! ^^v Very happy! Went combed SLS and Funan before we found that precious copy man! Haha.

Today is just a damn weird day. Someone would always talk to me before another one calls. It's like an alert or something. I dunno. It's just weird..

Congrats man.. Frankly I don't know what else to say. Barely two months ago you called to tell me you guys broke up. Two months later, you call me up again to tell me you guys are getting married. Confusion, pain, loss for words, stumped. Those are the feelings I got. What about you? What are the feelings on your side? You said you didn't know or expect to do this, and I guess I am on that same line as you are. I didn't expect this as well and I didn't quite know how to react. I never knew this day would come this soon. Once again, I donned that cheerful laughter and delivered that cheerful voice to your ears. Somehow you always make that out of me. You always make a clown or a fool out of me. Somehow I am always in an automode to make you laugh, like I owed you that. And yes, I don't.

I don't know what to say, really. That gentle voice of yours and those things you said offered no consolation, perhaps only added more pain. Yet it felt like a release. That the struggle may fade a little more, reenforcing the point that there is no reason to. I am worried about you boy. For almost two years, I memorised your every step, your every breath and impulse is in your blood. There is almost nothing you did that you served right from beginning to end. And as a friend, I am scared that you will someday regret this. Even though I hate what you guys have done while putting me as a sacrificial lamb, I doubt I'll find any rejoice when I know you looked back and regret this impulsive marriage.

Marriage is afterall, a lifelong committment from both parts. And I do not understand the 'practicalities' of it. What is a 'practical relationship'? It gives me the jitters and I hope never to follow in your footsteps. I thought about what you and I have both said today and I realised something. True, maybe love is not enough to sustain a relationship. But at least, with that as my soul, I would strive. You probably have your reasons that only you would understand and I hope you won't live to regret it. Life is way too short to live one full of regrets.

Don't get me wrong, I've told you earlier this afternoon that I no longer believe you are the right guy, I just feel bad for you as a fellow being. Impulse kills. That's what I've learnt. I look at C and J's marriage it gives me the jitters. I don't want that to happen to you as well.

One year later you'll be in a far away place with her. Delivering promises you promised me, to her. By then, please learn to cherish what you have. Things that come easy go easy, things that come hard, goes easy as well. It's unpredictable and it's not something you should take for granted. Especially marriages. It takes effort and all your committment. Please don't forget that. It's time to grow up and behave like an adult. Soon you'll be a husband and eventually a father. Time to fend for your brood rather than be defended. To provide and not be provided. And remember what I've told you about time from now to getting cancer :P Be happiest and live well. And of course take good care from radiation as well :P As much as I tease you, I don't want to attend your funeral. It's way too far and I still won't want to see you :P

And yes, you are an asshole. You've said it and I'm glad you know it. And don't worry about me, I'll definitely find someone who is so much better than you are :) Don't think you call me generous, thoughtful and sweet I'll mince my words :P Still hurts ok. You piece of crap :P Go get married and get her that greencard and don't forget NOT to invite me to your wedding.

Be happy Bunny..