Angel's wings

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Been quite a while since I've updated. been really busy (read: lazy) and thus.. haha.

Probably the only reason (well actually two) is because I am rather bored and well, pretty PMSy so loads of things on my mind. Oh well, maybe I am menopausing or something :p

So here I am, blogging while my character is in-game fishing for $$. Yes I do very bo liao things but at the same time, I am passionate about my pasttime, so bite me :D

Been rather (read: mega) moody lately. One moment I'm up, the next, I'm just crashing down into the depths of endlessness. Must be a sign of old age. One moment I strong and independent, the next, I'm as needy as a 1 month old. Sigh. Double sigh.

Touched on various topics about love and relationships with two of my closest friends today. Brought back some questions and raised fears. But it also made me realised a little more about myself that perhaps existed deep within my subconcious self. Oh well maybe I'll blog about it tomorrow, whenever I am free or something. Almost 1130. Phonecall incoming. So nights everyone!!!!!