Angel's wings

Thursday, April 06, 2006


Happy 24th Birthday to my dearest brudder, Hao! May the loveliest of all things in life be bestowed upon you! Sorry I can't be around to celebrate you with today. Owe you one ok! Shall go out and make merry with you when I get better! I miss each and everyone of you so.. so.. much T_T Anyhows, hope you like this little something I made for you. Not quite a masterpiece but still I hope seeing those pictures will bring a smile to your face! Posted by Picasa

So anyways, the picture is also dedicated to those in it. I think the little quote at the bottom speaks a lot about how I feel towards you guys! I miss those happy times we spent chilling away, having alcohol in our hands, talking and laughing all night long. Being ourselves, talking cok and fooling around. I can't wait to get better again so I can be around you guys! Hee! I miss all of you so so much! <3 for you all!