Angel's wings

Monday, June 19, 2006


And there you have it, I am officially Maat Masher! /joy Posted by Picasa


Special thanks to Murmur for static-ing with my BLM as if not for his constant companionship, my tarubaby wouldn't have progressed at such an impossible rate! And not to mention, for giving me HQ pies for the battle! Also, for lending me his enfeebling torque and his constant encouragement and support too!

Special thanks to Esca for lending me his blinkband and of coz for all his encouragement and support!

Special thanks to Vot for lending me his earring and tathlum and going through my strategies and checking my equipment to make sure that I properly equipped for my final examination. Also for all this encouragement and support!

Special thanks to beng beng and Whisperingwind, for loaning me their uBer HQ staves that I can otherwise never afford (maybe in my tarutaru dreams :p)! Also for their encouragement and support (Even thou beng beng suans me but I shall pretend he meant well :p)

Special thanks to Crowy, Circlesoft and Murmur for helping me with the BLM testimony hunt!

Special thanks to Crash, tikoboss, my brother and everyone else in Vanq too, for their concern and constant support and encouragement! And also for sharing their experiences in fighting Maat with me, giving me tips and reviewing my strategies!

I wouldn't have done it without any one of you! <3

{All right!} Level 75 Here I come!!