Angel's wings

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Ahh, it's 1 am. Feeling blessed and happy. Got home more than an hour ago. Counting my blessings and lucky to be alive. Cab driver from hell. My life was literally whizzing past me. He drove too fast. Legs went weak. Was scary. Life is precious dammit.

Anyways, today was his first day of work. Proud of him :) Glad everything went OK. But I think he's got overtime tomorrow. Poor thing. Hugs. So proud of you!

Got tuition today, went over to his place after that to prepare a full dinner for him :) Prepared steak, corn nibblets, whipped potato, fried chicken, mac and cheese. Steak turned out pretty alright. He loved it so I was happy. The whipped potato was pretty good too. He seemed to enjoy that. How to go wrong with corn nibblets, so that went good too. Water dried out in the water bath, temperature was too high and as a result, the cheese got separated from its oil. Sigh. Oil was way too hot for the fried chicken, so most of the mid-joint and the drumlets was burnt on the outside. So sad. Took over the deep frying from Andy afterwards. Was too scared in the beginning to deep fry it but after seeing the burnt stuff, was too upset to care if I got burnt by the hot oil or not. Waited for the temperature of the oil to lower and starteed to deep fry the other 2 drumlets and a wing, and the end parts of the wing. Turned out OK. Next time must wait till the oil is less hot.. *sigh* Pretty disappointed. Had wanted everything to be perfect the first time I cook a full meal for him. *sigh* The good news is, however, I seem to really enjoy cooking! Haha. My gaming friend, Adrian, is officially my talking cookbook now! Hehe. Gonna try other stuff for Andy next time! Hehe. Fun fun!

Washed the dishes and cleaned up the place after that with him. Very proud of him. He washed his clothes for the first time yesterday! Hehe :) So proud of him. Everything is neat and clean and nice. No piled up dishes or anything like that. That's my boy! :) My pride and joy!

DIlly is still a skinny hammie whereas Silly is ballooning with time.. Sigh. Wished Dilly was less scared of us. Sigh. Really miss them and him! 3 of my loves sharing the same bedroom! Hope those 2 loves will not make too much noise!

Laurine and Teresa went to Koh Samui today. Hope everything would go well for them. Andy's bro's family left for the states as well. Busy busy busy!

Tired now.. Nights everyone.. Muacks dearie! Hugs all!

Fen's coming home in less than a week! Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home