Angel's wings

Monday, September 13, 2004

2 pm. Feeling crappy. Gotta teach those two monsters today. Don't think I mentioned what happened on Friday. Basically those two rascals made me wait for 50 mins at Liying's house before calling me to 'decide they want to have tuition together' at Qiuyan's house. Supposely, 'Qiuyan's mother wants it that way, it isn't their faults' and 'they couldn't find 10cents, Liying's phone went flat and Qiuyan didn't want to use her hp to call em cause using the hicard costs too much. All of those happened at 1+ pm and they waited till 3.50 before they called me. I was at liying's house since 3pm. What nonsense is that? Was so mad at them and gave them a lecture. Instead of keeping quiet, Qiuyan kept talking back and giving excuses. Liying sat there keeping quiet most of the time. Things turned nasty when I got very mad when Qiuyan carried on making fun of the whole situation without showing remorse or whatsoever. Yelled at her. She cried. Think she's going to give me a very hard time today. I so NOT look forward to seeing her. She's really getting on my nerves and I'm going to snap soon. Argh.

Gotta go eat now and prepare for battle. Hope today will go fine.. *sigh* I miss my boy! School starts tomorrow. Gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home