Angel's wings

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Almost 11.30. So very lazy. Got lecture at 1.00pm. Bleah. Sleepy.

Yesterday's tuition was all right. Everything went as per normal. Qiuyan was back to her sane self, which I am immensely glad for. Had class before that in the morning. Was a torture waking up at 7 am. Been a LONG while since I saw that time of the day. Made my way to school successfully. Met Andy for lunch over at his workplace after class. Qiuyan called to push back tuition and ended up walking around in china sq central for an hr! Spent most of my time in cold storage.. so no lifer. Was trying to keep myself busy going through every single aisles and familiaring myself with canned food. So doh. CSC is boring!!

Met Andy again later that evening. Went to his workplace after tuition. Poor boy had to finish up a rush job and I ended up sitting in the studio he was working in, reading magazines. Hehe, so cool to watch him hard at work! ;) Too bad I didn't bring my cam. Glad to know he's working in a comfortable place.

Went to orchard and treated him to Sakae. Walked around while waiting for Garfield to start. Garfield was boring.. The only funny part was the dancing bits. The rest was predictable.. And it's only slightly past an hour!!!

Okie. Time to figure out how to get to Jac's place later. Got tuition after my lecture. Yawn. Won't get to see Andy till Sat? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Have a good day ahead y'all! Poof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home