Angel's wings

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Feeling really really tired this morning. Was suppose to get up at 9. I did, at about 8 plus but couldnt tear myself away from my bed. Aching all over.

Yesterday was nice! Went to school in the morning and went to Andy's place after that. Went grocery shopping, bought stuff for our dinner and started preparing. Took me hours!! Washed the dishes, cleaned up and waited for him to come back home. Bought prawns, crabs (wanted to try this deep fried crab thingie Cindy taught me), veggies, chicken and various sauces needed.

Watched a bit of friends and started cooking since he was on his way home. The prawn tempura doesn't look very tempura. Hideous looking actually. But actually tastes pretty nice with the ketchup-plum sauce I made for the crab. The crab tasted funny.. Need to find out if thats the right way to do it.. Veggies were.. err I don't know I didn't eat much.. SHould be ok though. I like the chicken best. Nicely deep-fried. The instant lemon sauce I bought wasn't that bad either. Finished everything I made (Yay) except the crabs. Too stuffed.

Had a good talk with him before heading home.

Bah, time to get ready for school. Seeing my girls tomorrow! Yay! Muacks to you all! Love you dearie!! Muah muahhhhh!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home