Angel's wings

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Weekend's good. I love to rest. Especially now that I have to go to school or give tuition every single weekend plus a Sat. Extremely tiring. Been only a week and I've fallen sick as a result. Much better now.

Yesterday started off bad but ended off great. Night before I was having a runny nose and all and at night, I was all feverish and felt really crap. Didn't sleep the entire night. Alternating between nightmares, flash dreams, shivering, sweating and a 2-tonne head. Woke up at 7 to get ready for school. But felt way too crappy to attend class in that state. So made a call to him and made my way to his place instead. Didn't want to let my parents know I'm ill or it'll ruin my chances of seeing him during the weekend. A long journey. Surprised I made it all the way to his doorstep. Must be the crappiest feeling to be walking alone when you are ill. Wished he was there at the bus stop, there walking to be me, on his way, etc. But zilch. Must have felt a stab of pain then. But oh well, too bad for me, he fell asleep. Sad. Only woke up again when I was across the street. Oh well. Tough luck.

I felt so much better with him around, getting sayang, and all. And by the time it was 10, I was already feeling better. SOmehow, dunno why. Aunty Shirley then messaged me to join her for chinese church. Asked Andy and was asked to join his church instead. In the end, his parents sent us and his sister to church while they went to attend chinese church. Felt really bad for not joining though. First time I went to a service. Pretty interesting I must say. Was peaceful and nice.

After that, we headed back to his place for lunch. Was yummie. Ate a lot. Went back to his place after that. Cleaned up the cage while he watched some celebrity poker. Cleaned all the parts hoping to remove the scent of the babies. Sigh. Miss them.. If they didn't die, they should be covered in a little fur now.. running around squealing for Dilly's attention.. and Dilly would be busying bringing them back to the nest they strayed from.. Oh well. Guess it's not meant to be for now. They are probably somewhere else where they are growing up strong and healthy. Oh well. Andy did a very nice setup for their cage. The loop tube is now flat instead of standing up. Very interesting! Hehe. ANd nice. Think it's better also. Then can see them more clearly. Hehe.

Decided to cook dinner in the last minute since I bought an extra leg the other night. Andy loved the chicken chop I made and I was itching to try it again. Marinated the chicken chop with big onions, garlic, spring onions and mushrooms and plenty of other sauces and seasoning. Loved it. had it was the left over mashed potato. Yummie! I have to say my whipped potato tastes really good.. HAhahahahh~ Lotsa butter, garlic salt and a pinch of crushed black pepper.. Wicked! Toasted up the instant fried chicken and wedges we got from ntuc and tada~ we have a meal! Was good! We also had baby thai cucumbers with peanut butter-ketchup sauce. Sounds gross right, but it's actaully very very good! Hmm.. feeling like eating it again. Tastes like satay sauce except its not spicy. It's very nice and tangy. The meal was good. Ha.. I am itching to cook again! HAHAHAH. Weeheeeeeeeee!

Rushed to meet the rest after dinner. Had an awkward time sitting in the foodcourt coz there was so many of us sitting around a small table. Watched dodgeball after that. Not too bad, quite funny but I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed Harold and Kumar. That show is hilarious man. A little disappointed. Maybe I expected too much. Haha.

Supper comprised of yummy silky daohweh. But not enough sugar syrup! *Pout* Had a good time catching up with Julz and Zack then. Went back to his place after that to pick up my sweater and watch. Need to eat more gingko nuts. Very forgetful!! Sent me home and konked out.

That was my weekend. Rough week ahead again. Sigh. Have a good week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home