Angel's wings

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy 15th month Bunny! Been the bestest 15 months in my life! And I see more to come! I lafoo you most! *Huggiessss* Weeheeee! And it's thanksgiving today! Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you God for bringing Andy into my life!

Had a good time today. Had thanksgiving dinner at his parents' place. Was stuffed. Tried this pumpkin pie for the first time. Surprisingly, it tasted good. Especially with cream. Ate so much. Yum. Christmas dinner in a month's time. Yum. Can't wait.

Yesterday was a good day too. Spent all afternoon preparing the ingredients for popiah. Were having it for dinner. Thought it was easy but boy, was I wrong, so darn wrong. I thought it would just be two to 3 hours max, at the most, work. But NOOOOOO... it took me all afternoon. Pretty proud of myself. I think I did pretty well as a first timer. Everything tasted pretty right. The tofu cubes, the turnips, the sauces, the chilli, the skin, even the daogay and the cucumber and the eggs were nicely done. HAHAHA. Self praise overload. Haha. Made some hotdog strips stirfried with hoisum sauce for Andy too. Meat is a must for his meals. Hehe. Was so happy when he ate so many popiahs. It was well worth the effort and the time spent when I saw him chomping his food :)

Caught the incredibles with him, zack and ju after that. Zack got into an accident. Poor thing has abrasions all over his hand. So scary. Had stitches too. Thank goodness it was nothing more serious. Poor Ju. She must've been really lost when she got wind of it. I'd get a panic attack if Andy ever gets into an accident. Thankfully, nothing has gone wrong in the past 15 months. I'd probably kill him before he kills himself. Haha. The movie ROCKS big time! Bestest movie ever. Funny and witty as hell!! Can't wait to watch it with the girls again. Gonna savour every moment. I love Dash. I LOVE DASH. Actually Cindy's mimicking of certain parts of the movie was funnier than the actual scene. HAHAHA. But still. IT'S a GREAT show!!! Goona get the disc for the show when it's out. Definitely a collectable. DASSSSSSSSSSSh!!!!!! *Gush*

Andy is so pretty. Don't know why I'm saying this. Haha. Showed me some pictures we took recently and I realised he smiles funny in pictures. But when you look at him for a while, you'll realise he's got very nice features. Pretty almond eyes. Pretty nose. Small pouty lips. Oval face. And his LASHES. AHHHHH. He's so mei. Ok. I'm crazy and obsessed. My shoulders hurt. I'm gone. Nitey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home