Angel's wings

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

So tired... Yawn... He's still a little unwell, but went to work anyway to complete his job. So proud of you! Big hugs!

Oh yea.. I brought my phone in to service yesterday.. FINALLY!! Due for collection today but may go another day. Too tired to go anywhere.. He bought me another P.M figure yesterday! Yay =D So sweet! Said he's gonna buy me the entire collection bit by bit cause I once mentioned I'll marry him when the collection is complete. Sigh.. so sweet... Hugs.

Oh also, thanks Di for accompanying em to Wheelock yesterday! Big hugs to you too! And for pretending to want to buy me the official WoW guide. Yada yada yada :P See you on Fri!

School time. Tired.... Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home