Angel's wings

Monday, March 07, 2005

Reminiscence

Today, memories of my little babies invaded my thoughts once again. The boys.. the boys I love..

I miss Silly.. I really do.. I can still remember the day we picked him out from the litter. Andy picked him :) Cause he felt he was the cutest of the lot (he is). His tiny grey body, goofy face, big round eyes drew us to him like a magnet. And when we brought the both of them back home, the lazy bum was just curled up into a ball, in a state of content while Dilly was busy scampering around trying to find a way out of the little container.. I can still remember how that Silly thing looked when he was just a kid.. He had the perfect face.. glad his kids took after him.. Sigh.. He's always satisfied with what he's got.. Be it space, food or privacy. Andy used to tease me by saying Dilly its always trying to bully his Dilly and it always made me retort in mock anger when deep down inside me, I found it endearing and sweet. Afterall, I would like to think that Silly loves Dilly and therefore lets her have her way and gives her everything she wants..

I really miss him.. there's something about him that makes him endearing. I don't know if its the way he lets your hold him, or the fact that he's such a sweet and generous little animal.. or the way he would stop for a short while to let you take a photo.. Everything about him is special.. Plus Andy picked him.. I really miss him.. that goofy fat kid.. Wish I could hold him now.. and tell him he smells bad... and flip him over and blow on his belly.. I wish.. I wish.. I wish..

The only thing I am glad is.. his little baby accompanied him on this journey.. at least.. he'll never be alone..

This is harder than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home