Angel's wings

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Thanks everyone for the concern :) I am fine now. Thank you all so much! I feel very loved! :) Special thanks to Winnie and Bee Yan especially. Thanks for sharing girl. And for all your advice. They made me so much stronger. And I do hope that that special someone will come knocking on your door soon and give you everything you deserve and so much more. You are beautiful, inside out! You deserve so much more than that lowly scum!!

Dearest Andy, I don't know what else to say other than I love you, so much. You had been amazing over the past few days. Being ever so patient and still loving towards me and my unreasonable tantrums. I believe you and I know you didn't do what you did on purpose. I trust you. And I hope that you will trust me too. Please do not hide anything from me anymore. And I will try my very best to be more vocal about how I feel about things. Thank you too, for doing what I asked you to. It means a lot to me and tells me how much 'us' means to you. You should know how I feel towards you and I am glad that you feel just as strongly too. We'll make this work together. I love you. Always have, and always will. Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home