Angel's wings

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Oh Happy Day!

Oh, what a wonderful day! Oh well, more like evening. Spent a gruelling afternoon with my bitter enemy, Mr Accounting. Almost drove me berserk. I was always almost there but not quite there. Always close to balancing but never totally balanced. Darn it!!! Sigh. Gonna try harder to establish good, intimate relations with Mr Accounting tomorrow.

So yup, headed down to Andy's office in the evening, he had a job to finish so followed him to the studio to wait while he worked on the job. And man, it was fascinating to watch him work, watch him do his thang, so pro! Things I cannot hear, he can hear! My ears are useless! Am glad that his working environment is nice and comfortable as well. But also learnt that his jobs can be frustrating at times. After watching him work, I realised why he's so tired after each day. All the listening to the same old tunes and the same sounds. Mentally exerting. Will definitely not take his time-off for granted now! Every single time he chose to spend with me is less rest for him! So proud of him. My boyfriend is amazing!

After that, we headed back to his place. Watched smallville. I wonder why I didn't catch up with the episodes. Lana's so cute. Watched a little AI4 and parts of CSI.. Actually I like it without the blood and gore. Think I've to get used to it. Oh man, so many things I wanna watch!!!

Oh well, alrighty, time for bed! Night everyone!

What an amazing time.. The way you tapped your fingers on my head. The way you played the guitar. That concentration was mesmerizing. The way you pulled my hair away from my face.. the way you dried those tears away when I felt so touched. The way you asked why I cried. Your tenderness. The way I lay my head on the cushion and you laid your head on mine. The way you kissed my head. Your warm embrace. The way you baby talked. The way you sang. The way you learn the song. The way you look. That bashful look.. That grin.. That laughter.. All the things I love and more... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home