Angel's wings

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Going through the drill.

My head hurts. Been hurting all of yesterday after my exam till now. Been feeling crappy all day. Been knocking out each time after I took panadol. Been feeling spaced out. It's already Wednesday as I speak.

Tonight, I feel like I cannot do this anymore. My head hurts and I feel so drained. I slept all day and I still feel horrid. I just wanna break down and cry and wish that everything goes away. Nothing seem to be able to get into my head.

It's just 3 more weeks.. So near yet so far.. I don't know how I am going to cope. I am just bursting out of my seams. I am terrified..

I feel totally drained out. So drained.. So tired.. How do I do this. Sigh. Under so much stress.. If only I can wish for all these to go away.

How can I be strong?

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe...

Take me
Take me away from here
To that place, with that tree
That I teased to burn
Take me to that place we know
Where we meet
To seek comfort

I can do this. And I will do this. Because I can.

Can I?

Maybe I should sleep. Maybe.

I need a hug.

And rain.

And a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home