Angel's wings

Friday, May 06, 2005

Had a great time this evening. Andy took me out for dinner at the Rice Table. Pigged out. Kinda regretted taking my lunch late. Didn't manage to eat as much as I would like to. It's either my appetite is shrinking and I am really starting to eat like a bird (I doubt so) or the late lunch did me in. None the less it was fun! Hehe. Bet my boy wanted to bite into chunks of meat like steak.. Hehe, next time okie?

Caught Coach Carter after that. Nice show. Moving and inspirational!And darn. Cost 8 bucks on Thursday. Not used to the price hike. $%^&* Hehe, I've never seen Andy play Bball before though.. Hmmm.. Next time next time...!

Thanks everyone for making my birthday a special one. Especially to my Darling. Thank you for being there to start my birthday and being there again to end it. Meant a lot to me and made my birthday really special! Big hugs! You're truly amazing!

And to everyone who had taken time off to wish me, thanks a lot! I really appreciate it! Hugs to you peeps too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home