Angel's wings

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Wow.. My 23rd birthday falls on 05-05-05. Nice number. Special one :)

Special thanks to...

Hao and Jer. Thanks guys for the dinner and the evening out! I had a great great time and sorry la.. can't go JB.. Next time okie. Really enjoyed myself! Thanks for the great company! You guys are very sweet!

Leon. Hey Di, thanks for messaging me from all the way there past mignight! Miss ya!

Jason. Thanks bro! Miss your bai kar jokes.

Nana: Thanks sis :) Hugs.

Xiaocong: Hey girl! Thanks for the well wishes all the way from Auzzie! Was great hearing your voice! Hehe, your boy boy was very guai yesterday! he did a great job entertaining me =D You have a smashing boyfriend!

My girls. Thanks sweeties for the well-wishes :)

My primary school friends. Dont think they'll be reading this, but thanks for the smses! Very kind of you guys to remember! :)

JC and sec school friends. Thanks for the messages! :)

SIM friends. Thanks babesssss! :)

My family. They probably won't get to read this but.. thank you for always being there for me. For the unconditional love that you have showered upon me for the past 23 years. And for treating me like a little girl. Sometimes it gets on my nerves but many times, it makes me realised how cherished I am. I feel very blessed.

God. Thank You.

Last but not least.. Special thanks to Andy. Thank you dearest for spending yet another birthday with me. My second one with you. Thank you for the wonderful present and the wonderful birthday songs at midnight. I am very touched and overwhelmed. You have always delivered what you say and this time, it is no exception. Thank you for growing up with me. The journey you took with me in the past year has been amazing and no words can express how thankful I am for having you in my life. And I look forward to bringing you as much joy as you have brought into my life. Words just ain't enough.. especially when I am lousy when it comes to expressing myself.. so I can only let my actions speak for itself in the days to come. Thank you for everything! I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home