Angel's wings

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Managed only 6 formulae.

I can't do this tonight.

I need to seek comfort under my sheets. To find that tree.

In the past minute, this popped into my head. Humans are born strong but deluded by reality to become weak. Adversity unravels our true form but time serves to compete against it.

Just my two cents worth. Maybe I should practice what I preach.

Tomorrow. A better day? Let's hope so.

Night everyone. Hope to uncover my 'true form' in my sleep tonight. Sweetest dreams to everyone.

I wish for 2 things tonight:
To become almightyly intelligent and churn out correct answers to any question at light speed.
To be blessed with permanent photographic memory so I can remember every single thing I see on my notes and my textbook.

Pretty please? Grant me my wishes.

Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home