Angel's wings

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Weekend came, and gone.. Had a good one and now it's the start of a brand new week.

Lots gonna be happening this week. Andy's starting his classes and I am having my first paper on Friday. Nightmare! Accounting! I am very freaked out.

Haven't been eating much lately. The stress is getting to me. I am barely enjoying food that goes into my mouth these days. I think I lost quite a bit of weight. Sigh. Can't wait for exams to be over! Exams fever. So scared!

Stress. Okie dokz. Back to studying. Woke up at like 2 pm today. Stayed up with Andy till like 5 am baking cheesecakes for our mothers. Haha. And now I am feeling sleepy again. Darn.. Gonna go study a little before I K.O.

Night peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home