Angel's wings

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

6 pages plus of these in my friendster messages.

hilo... care to b frz?? can i add u in my frztsr list n do u have msn?? hmm... i think u look pretty n cool... really hope to b frz wif u.. cya soon

Guys should learn to spell and downplay the act-cute part! You are only cute when I like you enough. Else you will look immature to the audience.

and this

Dear hwee ching @}--}------- ,Hi guess u know little about mi though. I was born in SG educated here and luv Artz alot, however even though made it into Nanyang Fine Arts, but sad to say nvr able to kick started there due to some reasons. Haiz well, i am kinda open abt everything coz' life need to learn how to accept things as they are though. Got into technicial line many yrs ago, still in there but then still active in design/music and even artzs.spend 3yrs in states 98-2001 work cum study.Back here for good. Came to know abt this site thru'friends as they know i am seriously looking for a good soul-mates for longtime companionship, frankly speaking, i dun really haf much for relatioship coz' being travelling here n there pretty often but guess now this lonely seagull need to find its warm nest wif his partner....?! Hmm....u might find it weird reading this mail as it makes mi sound like a damn desparate guy haunting for his prey.(buhahaha) Nah, not really though, all/most friends left me(either all attached or married) and i hardly go anywhere to chill out so social circle actually got smaller, i really sinerely wish we can be friends like able to chillout together, talk over fone, share bit and bits of life and even able to share each others' joy and sorrow. Hmm...pls dun feel awkwards abt it as i guess we are all mature ppl rite??? I am a very easy going wif abit of humour in mi though. Those who knows me will always missed my laugher... Friendster is a damn cool place to know ppl but then a bad point it is that ppl haf to really wait days to chat or ratherrecieved and reply mail from friends that gets mi crazy. A chat room here be better, rite? Anyway,I am here to ask for ur mercy to spare me from waiting for answers....CAN WE contact each other in other ways like fone, ICQ or something???Kinda igorning in here to speak each other, well here is my cell fone number if u dun mind having it (H/P)9028xxxx also my (ICQ)4591xxxx add me @ alvinomexico@yahoo.com this is becoz' I thinkif we can chat online or rather thru' fone will be cool guess that is better and faster way to know each other better. yeah? Hmm...its fine if u dun feel like it, no worries coz' thts only how i feel though. I am sure meeting up for coffee or high tea is fine rite...(guess tht takes abit of time-huh?)better to know each other abit longeri guess. Unfortunately, I haf to leave for states again next yr, Haiiiizzz, hope this waiting game able to end b4 i leave man. Kiddin' ok. nvr too late.... Quote of the day "To Be Old And Wise,FIRST we have to be Young And stupid"...........LIFE IS A LEARNING PROGRESS isn't it true??? Ok, cool...have been toking lot, guess u r sick of mi..longwinded?! So u TAKE CARE and haf a good weekend and week ahead. God bless u ger. Always there Adios Amigo,Alvino

Yeah, I do think he's some weird desperate guy hunting for his prey. And he seems to be conversing with an imaginery friend. He seemed to have 'our future' mapped out. Very systematic hor?And his quote.. -_-" I hope he doesn't live by that. Else he's so gone. Edited his number in case. Haha, else later anything happen to him I'm gonna be in police file. Haha.

Another one with imaginery friend

shawn jeff pinto here working as a project consultant for PWC..... still working as i am typing this .. haha just bill the client shawn.... emmmm... been here 7 months ... nice office great view... weather wise still adjusting.... colleagues a little stiff.... too serious at work..... well ,, the ladies are ok pretty friendly... emmmm wat else shawn wat else shawn..... write WRITE WRITE or type anything at least she's reading.... got a call er thanks for reading... night..... tell me about yourself yeh... bye

O so amused.

And I am so bored! Updates later about my awesome weekend! If I'm not lazy that is! Haha.

Over and Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home