Angel's wings

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Been sleeping for more than ten hours each day these days. Sigh. So unhealthy!

Anyway I had the strangest dream last night. Quite scary as well! I dreamt I was shot (Multiple times!!!!) by a machine gun on my shoulder and my back. Can't remember how it went but it was something like I was with someone can't remember who and we were on a plane hiding from some people. We were brought to Toronto (Don't ask me why!) and that place looks quite different from what I had imagined it to be. It looked very 3rd world. So anyways, at the airport, some ulu corner, we were intercepted by this big-sized machine-gun wielding guy.Like Rambo. So anyways, after we walked off, I heard a series of "Ra ta ta ta ta" and he shot me from the back a few times! The blood felt warm against my back and I remember I held my shoulder as I ran away. Could touch the bullet and it felt warm. And I remembered I didn't dare look at my hands because I was afraid I would acknowledge that I am losing too much blood.

Next scene was with some of my secondary school classmates. Was out with some people, can't remember who and met up with this guy called Brian from my class. And his name became Az Mi Mi Mi or something like that. Very strange name. And then we went to some fellow's house to party. We were eating BBQ chicken wings (My hands were oily then) and there were lots of people. And they converted a jacuzzi into a sink -_-!!!

And then I woke up. My dream very exciting hor. Got plot, got pain, got oily chicken wings. I lead two lives. Haha. One when I am awake. The other when I am asleep.

Hur hur. Oh well, now I know (a little) as to how it feels like when one is shot. Haha. Oh well.

K time to go get lunch and prep. Yawn. Updates maybe later.

Anyway off topic a bit.. I just realised Rambo sounds like Rainbow. Hmm.. Nevermind. My brain deviated again.

Okie. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home