Angel's wings

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The many faces, the many names. The names I can't put to faces. The names I can't remember. Who did I dance with tonight. Who did I smile at tonight. The many conversations, the many introductions. All reduced to a blank. Had a drop too many. Had a name too many. Had a person too many. Only thing I knew, was that I had fun. Many mistakes made tonight. But tomorrow will make its amendments. Oh God. I hope I didn't do anything silly tonight. No clue, no idea, no recollection. Just a wild wild night. Made many friends and had so much fun. Who are you tomorrow? Only time will tell. Just tonight, only for tonight, we are locked in a world that dreams so much tonight.

Oh dear. I need sleep. Shots too many, faces too many, I recall nothing. Just a bunch of smiles, a bunch of laughter and a bunch of connection, none aplenty.

Gah gah gah. Gotta wakie early tomorrow. Bah. Nights. Wattablank too many.

I want another. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home