Angel's wings

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ah... I am blogging at this time.. so it means... I am home. Why am I home? Cause I have *smallest possible voice* resigned.

HAHAHA.

Long story. Maybe I shall explain it another day. Am missing my wonderful bunch of colleagues already! Sigh sigh. Met one up yesterday to accompany him to get some stuff and hell man, I'm so glad I resigned. Haha. So blardie stressful. I have so much respect for those doods on the floor now. So people, please be nice to those CSOs whenever you call those hotlines ok! It's a blardie stressful job and unless you have experienced it, you won't know what it is.

So ya, I am jobless again. Hehee.

Anyways life has been quite good previously. Though it was almighty stressful, I enjoyed being with my colleagues. Everyone is like a big family. Got hugs, got pats, got smiles, got laughter every single day. If only if it wasn't this demanded I would have loved to die together with them. Haha. Missing them so badly already. Sigh. But it's ok, I'm sure we can all go out together! Filipinos are a fantastic bunch of people man!! Love them to bits.

Spent my last weekend shopping! Bought that Kose mask white and that shiseido cleanser already! So far so good! Also out with Mervie. Caught The Skeleton Key. Yea, I don't watched horror stuff. Was forced into it. But to give it credit.. it was a nice show. Just shocking. It's about voodoo stuff. Quite an eye-opener I must say. Actually I do not understand guys' fascinated with all things haunted. Mervie, against my will, brought me to Changi to look at those haunted places after that to 'take a look'. Not that I wanted to but because he was behind the steering wheel. -_- Was at his mercy basically. Struggled for a long time before he decided it was no longer funny to see me looking stoned and frightened and brought me to this quiet area I never knew existed! Was lovely! Amazing place. Quiet, serene and some people patiently fishing. Soft chimes of the bell.. Lovely.

There are some changes to my life right now. Guess I am still trying to get used to it. But so far, things are still ok. Maybe it's just me. I don't know. Maybe things will fall into place in time. Perhaps perhaps. Perhaps this will be safer for me. Whatever it is. I am just very thankful that I still have my friends and family and people who loves me. Next up, I just wish to find my niche.

I am happy. Really really happy.

Perhaps you are trying.
Perhaps I didn't.
All I need is just some more time.
Just a little bit longer.
Just a little bit slower.
Just a little bit more.
Just a little bit less.
Let me know who I am.
Let me love who I am.
Completely.
Wholy.
Selfishly.

Someday, I will be ready :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home