Angel's wings

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Hahaha. 3 more hours to the end of my weekend (since I sleep at 11pm) Deja vu? You betcha :)

Been a while since I blogged. In case you guys are wondering how's everything, life has been spectacular in its little ways! Been awfully busy and tired with work. Nice people have been taking me out for meals and relaxation (You know who you are!), met friends and I am one happy girl!

Got a test next week, hope I'll pass it hehe. A little apprehensive about my job. Seems to encompass so much stress but at the same time, I am rather excited about things. I just hope that things will continue to do well and life will continue to be this great. I'm a greedy girl. I still hope life gets even better after each day! Right now, I am just living it and loving it! Thankful for everything right now :) Never been happier!

Okie dokz. Time to fish. Have a good week ahead! Byeeee!!

Craving for dao hweh, thanks to someone who mentioned it. Put evil thoughts in my head. Tsk tsk. Bad bad. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home