Angel's wings

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Why are you like that?
Do you know that I am mad at you right now?
Why do you not seem to care if you pass or fail?
Why do you like to tease me with regards to your results?
Why do you take things so lightly?
Why is it when I retract my statements for the sake of your health,
you joke and say that I am encouraging it?
Why do you only care about what I think of you?
Why can't you do things for yourself as well?
Why are you so nice to me?
Why are you so confident?
Why do you trust me so much?
Why do you wait for me all the time?
I see myself in you sometimes.
And it scares me.

My old self haunts me.
I am taking flight,
Once again.
The only time I changed,
Was for the wrong man.
For the wrong reasons.
I betray,
To be betrayed.

***

Got wasted last night! Drank like a fish.
Emptied the bottle. Felt the sway in my head.
Am glad I got wasted at home.
Actually, I only dare to get wasted either at home or at a close friend's place.
For a change, it's nice drinking with my kor.
Munching titbits, watching anime, guzzling wine.
After he left, my body took over and I don't remember what happened after.
Haha.
Heaven.

Time to regenerate my liver and prepare for a wild wild night on Friday.
I miss my colleagues.
Woo hoo!
Can't wait!

I don't know what it is
That makes me feel like this
I don't know who you are
But you must be some kind of superstar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home