Angel's wings

Thursday, November 03, 2005

What an A W E S O M E night!

Zouk was fantabulous last night! SIMmers didnt make it so I joined Yan's group in the end. Disgustingly long queue even at 9.10pm but managed to join Alice's friends in the shorter Velvet Q after standing in the drizzle for the longest time. Chilled out at Velvet and loading the body with plenty of alcohol through silly but funny games. Silly girl kept losing. Haha. So so amused! She was pretty much high already and it was cute to watch her gettng all hyped up. Afterall, it was her favourite mambo night!

Adjorned to Zouk at 11+ after downing more alcohol (guys started ordering like mad due to the 1 4 1) . Glad the alcohol content was strong enough to get me quite high! Awesome!!

Zouk was packed like hell though. And the music was oh-my-gawd!!! My first mambo night actually! *blush* So damn fun!! Was so awesome ok!! Thank goodness I packed enough alcohol in my system to last me through the night! Danced like mad and sweat buckets! So high, so fun, so aweeeeeeeeeeeeeesome!! Love it love it love it!!! I love dancing!!!! Wanna go again!!!! Gahhhh! Happiest! Left at 4 odd, would have stayed longer but our legs were breaking already. Haha. My top was drenched as well. Haha

Thanks Babe for everything! I had an awesome time! Muackies!!!

Now I think it's time to take a alcohol/club break. Especially alcohol. Drank on fri, Dbl O/Devils on Sat, Chinablack on Mon, Zouk on Wed. Oh my gosh. Time to rest my liver and my lungs. Haha. Wonder how long it's gonna last..

Life is amazingly good! I love my friends! So much fun in the past week! So happy!

Ok over and out. Time to go out to meet some friends. Byeeeeeeeee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home