Angel's wings

Friday, December 23, 2005

Been a looooong time since I cleaned up somebody else's house. In fact the only house I've helped cleaned in my life previously was Andy's. And today I helped clean Leon's old place. Not that I wanted to but I, or rather, we - Leon, Nana, Hao and I, have got no choice! Had to prepare his old house for the party on Sat. And boy, it was soooo dirty! But of course, after all our hard work, the living room, and the selected living quarters and the washrooms are now spanking clean :) Second toilet I've washed in my life. No prizes for guessing whose the first. Not my own definitely! Soooo uber tired right now. Been a long time since I have done this, and my back is aching from all the scrubbing, mopping, vacuuming etc. And my hands feel sore and tight. So ke lian right. Work all day, finish working still gotta toil >< Haha. But quite fun la.

Can't wait till Sat :) Gonna spend it with the people I love, doing my favourite activity :) I'm tired, but happy :)

K gonna go moisturise my poor hands roughed out by the harsh cleaning liquids with some yummy moisturiser and tlc(from myself la ><)

Jya ne! Oyasuminasai ^^