Angel's wings

Monday, January 30, 2006

It's 初二today. Heh. Nothing la. Dunno what to blog about also.

Feeling very thrilled for someone now (Grats dear!! :D) Hopefully we'll see chain reaction hahaha!

Gonna go over to Leon's place later for potluck! Wahaha! Shioks! I prepared some special chicken wing and, how can I forget, my cheesecake! :) Hope the guys will like it :D

Ok, feeling happy today! I wanna go to the zoo! Jason says he wants to go too! Hopefully soon soon! So excited! Havent been to the zoo since I was like what, 8? Had a chance to go a few years also but blew it away then cause I was planning a breakup with one of the people who went >< And Leon went then. Haha. Sorry Di! Paiseh, cause of me, you had to entertain him. Haha.

Can't wait!!

Gonna chill for a bit then take a shower! Then its pa game, pigout and drink at his place with my nakama afterwards!!!!

<3 for the guys!