Angel's wings

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Woke up a tad late this morning. Sob sob.

Had the funniest dream as well. Haha. Dreamt the dogs and pigs gang. Was hao's birthday and we got him a birthday ice-cream cake. Was some strawberry flavoured ice-cream and everyone, AT FIRST, was sitting obediently around the table. Then I was the photographer for the event and that was when the "nightmare" started. I was standing up on the chair to take a top shot and hao started to pinch me (Really hard!!) on my waist. So I was busy yelling at him to stop when Chris started to use his spoon to dig into the ice-cream. Then I started to yell at Chris to stop eating and next, Tween and Leon started fighting over this hand-held electric fan. To which, I started yelling (Ya i yelled a lot in that dream, totally drained me when I woke up) at the two monkeys to stop fooling around. Leon was trying to cut Tween with the fan blades and ended up cutting himself -_- Then hao started to pinch me AGAIN and chris started to tuck into the ice-cream again -_- All those times, Jer and Nana just sat there stoned, staring at the cake like they haven't eaten for months rofl. So kindergarden right! Damn funny.

And then I woke up in shock (at the amount of yelling I did!) and a while after, I had the silliest grin on my face. Boy, do I miss them all :)