Angel's wings

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Today is a very very SPECIAL DAY of a guy I really really really really love and adore!

Today is the birthday of MY MIGHTY KOR KOR!!!

Happy Birthday KOR KOR!!!! <3 <3 <3

Fell asleep crying last night, and woke up crying this morning.
Why???

Cause last night at the stroke of midnight, I smsed my brother Happy Birthday!! (I was pretending to be asleep when he got home so I can send him a surprise message!) and of course say good'nite to him coz I was on the verge on falling asleep while waiting for midnight.

Then he replied,
"Hahaha. Good night dear"

And cause of that "dear" I cried for like 30 minutes until I fell back asleep.
Yes I know! I am useless!
But was very touched!
I heart my kor kor!
My mighty kor kor!
Cried also because he is going to be posted to Indo in a couple of months' time for a 3-month language course. And I know I will miss him like CRAZY!!! Sigh. Thinking about it makes me feel like crying. He was due to start school but withdrew cause of posting. Came as a shock to me too but it's a great opportunity and therefore I shall tahan! But really gonna miss him. He's like my only playmate at home, sneaking in chips or fried chicken for me which of course, I try my very best not to eat since my skin is still screwed >< Sigh I'm gonna be so lonely with him that far away ;; never been that far apart from him before, except maybe the two years before i was born and maybe BMT ;;

I realise something.. I sound like I am talking about my bf hor? LoL Nevermind, since I got no bf now, all my love goes to him and my parents!

Anyway I woke up crying cause I dreamt that I lost my mom and my brother... Left my dad and I... I think I'm extremely paranoid. I'm really really fearful of the day I would lose them. I have even thought of war scenarios and how I can go about executing my 'plans' to save them or sacrifice myself to protect them. And no I am not noble. I just cannot imagine myself living without them. In a way I am selfish. And I cannot afford to lose any one of them, because I know for sure that no one loves me like they do. And I feel like crying again. I am useless! Blah.

Ok enough of the mushy stuff.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR KOR!!!!


On a side note, I'll be flying off to BKK next week. No solid plans as yet cause so far only the airtix have been booked.. the rest are still.. *pending* That's another long story, and I don't exactly wish to talk about it... So yeap, if you don't see me online, it means I'm off to the city of angels spending money like a queen. But if you do see me online, it probably means something went REALLY WRONG along the way and I would probably be in a almighty pissed/nonchalent mood depending on what exactly happened. So wish me good luck and hope by then I would be on a plane, rather than... I dunno. Hahahaha.

Sianz. Sometimes, being indifferent seems easier on a person.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps..