Angel's wings

Monday, March 22, 2004

Looks like I dont have a new student after all. The boy's mother decided not to get one afterall. Oh well. See how things go when your day is crap. Oh man. Something tells me its gonna get worse later. Bless me. Be strong girl! We'll see how things go. I'm heading for a partial breakdown it seems. Hopefully whatever events that come along, people would understand. Sigh. I can feel it coming. Am I to deny it? Or am I to believe what optimism might say to me. We'll find out in due time. We'll find out.. Wish me luck and bless me. Sigh. My mind is everywhere but here. I need a hole to crawl into. I feel fearful and lost. Sigh. I have lots to say, but I guess, life is such that you only say what you are suppose to. And because of that. Be prepared to be sacrificed. No one will understand you girl. So don't bet on it. I do hope things will turn out the way I want with a little breather. I am so under stress. Everyone and everything please give me a break. I need a break.. Sigh.