Angel's wings

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Yawn. Almost 2 am. Gonna update a little while waiting for Andy to get home.

Taught Jac today. Oh gosh, think she's way too comfortable with me. Yaks non-stop about her friends, her class, and heard her mouth vulgarities for the first time today! She's actually my favourite student. She's quite funny and lovable. And we get along very well. So basically today she asked about my hammies. Told her their names and she said "Haha, what silly names! Why you name them that? Haha. When I get my hamsters, I will name them sucker and fu*ker! Haha." And of course, I freaked out and was totally stunned for a second. Then I started chiding her for her language and she said she learnt it from her little brother. Some story that came with it but I'm too tired to tell it now. So, anyways, she also said she wanted to pick up smoking. Apparently, her friend's sister smokes, and goes to pubs and all that and she thinks it's cool. Freaked me out big time. When I was her age, I was playing with zero-point and talking about furry carebear stickers. Gosh. Culture shock. SO I was telling her to save up more money if she wants to pick up smoking so that she would have enough to pay for her cancer treatment and all that as a result of smoking when her mother came in. Panicked and started punctuating my sentences with "You better not learn that." "You better not do bad things." in case her mother thinks I'm bad influence. Bleah. Was forced to eat sweets too. Told her I had a sweet tooth yesterday and she bought 2 kinds of candy to share with me. Very cute, but it was no longer cute when I had to eat them because 'she said so.' Quite funny.

After that, Uncle came to pick me up. felt quite bad. Picked Andy up and went over for dinner afterwards. Aunt Shirley wasn't feeling too great. Gave me heartaches looking at her lying on the bed, weak and all that. Sigh. Hope she gets better soon. She's a wonderful wonderful person. Very very sweet. Reminds me of my mum. Heartpain. Weird thing was I actually felt like crying when I saw her. Guess it's because I love her quite a bit and see her as a second mother. Lord, grant her a speedy recovery! Amen amen! Went to pick up his Protools from some dood after that and headed to his band practice.

Band practice was.. err, shaky. Haha. They're scheduled to perform during SOnicfest this Saturday at Botanical Gdns at 12.30 in the afternoon. Do look out for CoT if you're in the area! Haha. They jammed till 11. Freezing room shrank my bladder as usual. Had to pee in the shared toilet. Urine splattered all over the floor. Not mine of course. I hate the loo there. Can send pee up my spine. Gah. Supper then he sent us home.

Okay. Too tired to think. Sentences aren't making much sense. Need to sleep. Night dearie! So proud of you! Hug hug! Nights all! Get well soon Qinyun!! Hugs hugs!!

*poof*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home