Angel's wings

Monday, August 16, 2004

What the armpithair!! *winks at Andy* Private joke. IS mag horoscope.

I wolfed down a casserole of baked rice just 3 hours ago and now I am hungry again?! AHhhh!! What is happening!! Anyways quite happy. He bought me Rotiboy just now... AWESOME stuff! It's this butter bun like thingie.. You need to try it to experience its goodness... WAHHHHh. Try it. The shop selling it is located in china square foodcourt. YUMMIEEEEEEEEEe!!!

Anyways, was great meeting Leon and gang today! Happy to see them.. Hope to have more of such meetings! Missed them so much!!!

Can't remember what I did last week. Shall update again when I can recall those events. The biggest annoying event was that we bought this red lily from this florist at Hong Lim Complex florist. Was meant for Aunty Shirley. Wanted to surprise her during the dinner afterwards. Don't ask me why red lily. Was miscommunication on our part. I wanted white lily, because to me, it symbolized grace and beauty. Somehow Andy started to mention that it's for dead people and all that and under pressure from the lady that red lily was better for a birthday kinda thingie, I gave in, even though I hate red lilies and thought they looked like crap. I assumed Andy preferred it, only realizing that he thinks it looks like crap too. It's obviously reddish in colour. And guess what colour combination she used for the wrapping? PINK! PINK AND MORE PINK. Those ugly solid cheena pink with white stripes!!!! In the end, the bouquet looked awful. So was my mood and we were too embarrassed to give it to Aunty Shirley so both of us decided to just throw it away. Tried to find another florist but in vain. Pooi. That flower is really u-g-l-y.

Ok. Need to eat. Night all! Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home