Angel's wings

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Finnnaaallllyyy caught King Arthur today. Bleah. Happy. Watched it with Andy. Thank goodness for DAoC. Else I'd be lost. Haha. Who says gaming is a waste of time?! Haha.

Today was pretty horrible until I met Andy. Had a bad hairday. ALmost fell in the bus after I missed the high step that partitions the front seats + standing area and the back seats. Hit my ring finger against the metal pole when I was trying to secure a foothold in order to look graceful "like I didn't fall" but failed miserably. Was crossing the road to get to the other side of the road near his workplace when I once again missed a step and my ankle just got bent like it wasn't suppose to. One of the 101 things your body was never meant to do.

Grr anw... Gave tuition before that. Qiuyan has somewhat an attitude problem.. Got slightly irritated with her a little.. Bribed her with stickers and she seemed to like me a little more afterwards. Went to his workplace to wait for him. Didn't want to walk around at PS looking like someone who ran away from the madhouse. Decided it was wiser to let people have a peace of mind seeing me with a madhouse 'guard' to keep me at bay. Read a little while waiting. Went to get Roti boy.. WAHHH that thing is uber... FANTASTIC! Very fattening though. Tried one.. It's basically a crispy bun-bread that has a melted butter filling. The 'crust' is sweet and 'crispy'. Have to try it before you know what it's like. Very hard to describe. WAH WAH WAH is the only way I can describe it. WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH!! I wanna eat it again....!! Very nice.. Hee.. But very fattening also.. WAHAHA. But it's damn good... I like.. Yummieee........!!

Went to PS afterwards. Walked and slacked. Missed being out with him without a care for the world. No deadlines, no rushing, no other commitments.. just the two of us walking aimlessly. Haha. Nice feeling. Had dinner at KFC. Probably choked another few arteries after Rotiboy and KFC but who caresssss! Yummieee.. Nacho and cheese, and jelly for movie snacks.. Yummieee...

King Arthur was pretty interesting.. Hehe. The only reason why I could related to it is probably because of DAoC. DAoC's servers are named after those knights.. Haha.. interesting to hear familiar names.. haha and places. :) It's our thing and I'm caugth we were able to watch it together as a couple. Afetrall, it was because of DAoC that we met! :) Kiera Knightly is gorgeous still but I just dont get why she ahs to wear that masking tape top for that last battle.. it's sooo ugly. And she looks like a vampire when she was killing.. Scary. I like Bors most! He's such a loyal friend!! Pretty touching lah.

Okie gonna sleep. Got tuition at Jac's tomorrow. He's gonna be busy. Hugs. Proud of you. Night everyone.. Hugs Beeyan. Difficult time? Hope all will be well soon. WIll be here is you need a listening ear k? Muacks. Worried about you. Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home