Angel's wings

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Read someone's blog and cried.

Hey girl, I know it's hard and I know things aren't going great. Breaks my heart to see you like that but nonetheless, I am very proud of you, for your strength and your magnanimity. You are truly amazing, doesn't matter if he made you that, because you are befitting of it. You deserve so much more. So much more.. May not have known you for a long time but counting you as one of my friends has been a privilege. Things may be a little rough now but hang in there alright? Let Him be your guide. He will lead you to happier, better things. Things you deserve. Remember, good things are always worth the wait, and your turn will come soon. Hang in there babe! Big HUGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home